Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Thanks to the crew at the GR Lodge!

Photo courtesy Gallatin River Lodge
When I was looking for sponsors for this year's  RM Angler Fly Fishing Film Festival, I sent a note to Keith Comiso, manager at the Gallatin River Lodge. I told Keith that I loved the lodge's promotional film and would like to show it as part of the festival. Not only did Keith send me a DVD copy, but he threw in a bunch of lodge logo'd swag for door prizes! Months later, when I told him I was planning on shooting a film in Montana, Keith invited us down to the lodge. We may have arrived a little late for Wednesday night's Ribs and Beer fest, but we made up for it the next day after Milesnicks. Everyone at the lodge welcomed us. Executive Chef Craig Seguin gave me a tour of his kitchen and explained his Rocky Mountain inspired menu. We drank, we ate, and we drank some more! I've said it before and I'll say it again, a trip to Steve Gamble's Gallatin River Lodge should be on every serious angler's bucket list. Thanks to everyone at the lodge for their hospitality. Off to McCoy's Spring Creeks outside of Dillon!

More  Later
T>



No comments:

Post a Comment